Thursday, January 13, 2011

I feel like I need to complain, for one second, about how webct never works when I actually need it to. Or cis. Or anything university related. Which I guess is alright, because I would rather not read Mallarme anyways.

Two ladies yelled at me today during work. One man told me I was pretty. Six people, at the least, asked me the same question they ask me every single day. I lost my keys zero times. My boss only gave me one speech. I accepted a countless amount of extra hours. Probably most of these numbers are made up. But I know at least two of them are correct.



The cat got shut in the closet again, which it has a habit of doing, so it's brother is just staring at the door, waiting for something to happen. It's sort of cute. I go to let him out, and the other one crawls in. Whatever, cats.


I put too much peppermint in my coffee. It feels like I just smoked way too many cigarettes, except a little bit cleaner.

No comments: