Monday, October 6, 2008

i put some clothes on inside out today, and i didn't even notice until it was too late to do anything about it.

this is when i don't have any clever words to say yet. today is only monday. yesterday i walked through creeper reams and tried to be brave. you would have laughed at me, right? today a guy came up to me dressed up, with a painted face, and asked me if i liked haunted houses. i guess that the whole time i was just hoping that wasn't code for 'hey, dudes, let's rob her.' four guys in halloween costumes and actually, they were just trying to sell something to me. it seemed more dangerous than that..dangerous like all the times i stayed up until 6 am. i felt brave afterwards, and i don't really know why.

so that's it.
let's go on a bike ride.
let's watch the leaves change colors.
let's breathe in the fall air.
let's play music, and laugh, and remember.


on a final thought, just let me marry a man that can play guitar and harmonica...at the SAME time.

1 comment:

Moriah said...

I put pants on backwards once.
Twice actually, if you count the time it ws on purpose.
And you are like me in more ways then you think. I woulda thought those guys were robbing me too.
Also. I want to marry your dream husband. ExEPT I Want probly a bass player.. and harmonica at the same time. haha.