Monday, September 17, 2012

Two posts in one day and I feel like I am back in high school.

I am having a great relationship with Crossfit.  Like, it is making me weak in the knees.  Literally, actually.  Mostly this is because I am so shocked I can do strong people stuff, but the incredibly handsome GS helps too by always giving me high fives and saying how I am awesome.  Blush.  I always go to my next class sweaty and disgusting and full of protein, but I don't really care because I am so happy.  We are supposed to try paleo for the next nine weeks, but paleo and I didn't do as well together last time.  I am too hungry to plan out my meals well enough.  Today we did a 400 M overhead lunge and as everyone else was so grumpy and pukey I kept thinking, "alright, this is a challenge".  I am thriving in this environment, and now all of my english classes seem so stuffy, except, ironically, the one where we mostly watch film clips.


No comments: