Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Yes, I think it's an emotion...like joy, or spicy food."
-Veronica Palmer, Better Off Ted

I spent most of all day yesterday in bed, watching that show, which was half great, but also half awful, because of feeling so sick all day. I was able to get up for half an hour at some point and go to the orthodontist, which was encouraging because he is a Christian, and is always asking me about how things are going at the Rock. I also stopped off at the library for foreign film, so that is what I will be doing with the rest of my sick day.

I think what I always write about is school, which is getting old, so let me just say this: that next semester is going to be sixteen credit hours of no life. But I will be getting done sooner, I suppose, so that is a blessing.

Still so much I want to say, but I can't really put it into words. These next few months will be an adventure, in life, in relationship, in art, and in all of the beautiful (and probably hard) things God is teaching me.


Spencer is watching a movie in the other room (he is sick, too), and it keeps singing: "We've got the treasure hunting fever...for LOVE." What does that even mean?


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love when Veronica thinks "drunk" and "sleepy" are emotions.

You will be glad you are writing about school. Later. When you forget everything about school, and you have to live the rest of your life in real life.