Monday, November 29, 2010

I have spent a lot more time lately, listening to Bob Dylan songs. Like, I think I just remembered that we were in love last year, or that at the very least I was in love with him. His music would play in my car and I would really hope that I could hop in a time machine and make him fall in love with me. I would've grown out my hair real pretty, just for him. And I like to think that he would make the best coffee, and always smell like the perfect amount of cigarette smoke. But anyways, I am really loving "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright". There is something beautiful about it that I can't put my finger on. Even as a cover song. I look forward to most Bob Dylan covers, ironically, because no one can really ever do it like him, so they are never boring. It's like listening to a completely different song.

The main point of even writing on here was that I got a new job. God is so good to me, down to answering prayers on the exact day I say them. He knows my heart and where the best place is for me. I am so thrilled to see what happens through this job, how he is glorified, the people I meet, the hours I get to have. I am blessed beyond measure, in every aspect of my life. This year has been a crazy one for me..a lot of changes, good, and bad. But I am able to rest in knowing there is a plan in all of it. I am happy, I am blessed, I am so encouraged right now.

1 comment:

kelsea yetton said...

Yay for new jobs, lady! Love you!