Wednesday, November 24, 2010

sometimes i forget to live at my own house, and that forgetfulness lasts for something close to a week. but that is alright i guess.

i got to spend yesterday in anticipation of a storm. i skipped my first class because of sleeping, then realized my second one was canceled. THEN when i was about to go to the train, they called me to tell me that the school was closing down. all in all that was nice; i was sent to run errands, and a tree branch fell on top of my car, but there was no visible damage--just audible damage. one day i will find out what all that noise when into destroying. for right now i don't feel the need to stay outdoors long enough to figure it out.

anyways the terrible storm i anticipated never really came, except for two moments when collin was driving around town with the indie backstreet boys (good one, moriah), and me in the car, and in those five or ten minute 'moments' i thought,
yeah, this is bad, and if we crash, what will we tell colorado?
but we all ended up alright, and shivering, inside of living rooms and parking lots, alternating back and forth. i am grateful for all of the people God has put in my life.

i think if i had ample amounts of free time i would always want to watch nature shows on the discovery channel. last night philip and i made it through life: birds, reptiles, and mammals, while everyone else dozed in and out. there are some crazy things in the world.

No comments: