Tuesday, January 5, 2010

my dad is insane, and it has taken me 18 years to realize that as truth. he called me and told me some vague, incoherent story that he had taken as truth . i asked him what he was on, and he mentioned that it was paint fumes and then started a new story. he also told me that going to bed after midnight contributes to depression, which means that i should clearly be a basketcase. i think we are more similar than i daily realize.

pepsi throwback has returned. i was worried for a minute. maybe one day they will throwback dr. pepper and i can live in calorie paradise. at least natural sugar is better for your life and probably even your soul. it sure does feel like it. these simple things make me happy. i love sugar and pretzels all the time lately. i literally just sit and eat pretzels all the day long. one day my metabolism is going to slow to a crawl, and then i will just become morbidly obese. oh well, if i can hold it off five years, and get married, then according to some people i know it won't matter. that is why i have the friends i do--always encouraging me. i think i am actually going to look into joining a gym. i have always been pretty interested in lifting things and running on machines, and i love it when my heart beats really hard. there is no patience left inside of me for spring so that i can ride bicycles everywhere, and no bicycle in my salt lake life, so the gym seems good enough. it is just a bummer that you have to pay somebody else to stay healthy.

t minus 6 days until i am consumed by books, papers, and public transportation. starbucks better be good to me.

1 comment:

S said...

They have throwback Dr Pepper at the Dr Pepper factory in Texas. My Texan roommate who is annoying as hell but generally a good person to hang out with informed me of this. Now it is my goal to go there.