Monday, November 24, 2008

"You make me REALLY want to take pills. Good thing you don't deal drugs, or I'd totally buy them from you.."
-Moriah, when I was taking some ibuprofen tonight


my head and heart want to be in italy tonight, and i can think of one good reason:
1. they don't speak english, most of the time.
seriously, that would be terrifying. and beautiful. sitting at a cafe, outside, i could hear so much BEAUTY, because i wouldn't understand it. also, the coffee there looks so much better. duhh.

some good things that happened to my night:
-vanilla cappucino. it makes me so happy, with it's dirty aftertaste.
-salt lake city. oh how i miss you, except you make me feel too young.
-listening to NPR on the freeway. their voices are soothing, even when they talk about the failing economy. seriously.
-my old yamaha. five years of new strings and dents, and it still sounds beautiful to my ears.

and some other things that happened:
-always ending up with provo. maybe not awkward, but hard.
-really being too young.
-having the same pair of pants (and probably same size, too) as a man 7 years OLDER than you.
-the feeling in my throat, like someone inflated a balloon and left it in there.

good night.

No comments: