Thursday, September 11, 2008

and in the moment when the metal is crunching, and everything is loud, you wonder
why am i so calm?

I have a huge God, a God that gives me comfort and peace and sanity in the craziest times. I have a God that protects me and takes care of me. I have a God that LOVES me.

I have no car. I have no money. None of that really matters, though. I am breathing, I am hoping, I am just another broken person trying to change the world...butineedyoutohelpme.

sometimes the bravest thing to do is not to turn to the person you think you need most.
sometimes the bravest and hardest thing is to not say one word.

I am content. I am sore, but I am content.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm praising god in the fact that your safe. I'm so glad that we have a god of character. He does love us, and he will protect us always.