Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Well, I sent my last paper to my last professor, and took my last final today, so I'm done.  Like, for real, DONE.

So now comes Christmas, and then, a week later, moving out.  This is strange.  I still feel like everything is moving so fast, and I'm just sitting here taking it all in.  Like that scene from Garden State basically.  I need to pack up boxes and figure out where all of my stuff actually is.  I feel like I've lived at like, 5 houses over the past few years.  There was the first house I actually lived in, where I did too many oil paintings in my room and got so many headaches.  There was the home away from my two homes, where there were so many dogs and it always smelled like a fireplace. I miss that.  There is the home I am in now which is big and chaotic and oh so German.  And the home I am going to--so tiny and in a pretty neighborhood.

I am getting old.  This is weird.

No comments: