Sunday, December 5, 2010

It doesn't look like Christmas time around here, it looks like L.A. This is real gross of you, Utah. I would love to write a complaint letter, and maybe get a free hat out of it, except that there is really no way for me to do that. So for now I will just try to spend more of my time indoors.

I had to watch Pulp Fiction for my theory class last night. I am sort of disappointed, because I thought maybe if it was so controversial it would at least be more exciting, but it really wasn't. Maybe I just couldn't get over John Travolta's mullet. Umm, gross. All in all, it was interesting enough, though. In-class discussion will be better, and at least it is better than reading about deconstruction, because my head was going to burst because of that one.

Things are getting back to good. God is faithful.

No comments: