Thursday, December 9, 2010

I wore too many layers of long-sleeves today. I didn't know that was possible, but apparently it is, and so I am waiting for class to be over so I can go change already. The sun outside is always tricking me that it is so warm out, like it is August and the semester is starting all over again. I sometimes would like to do this semester over, and maybe still be taking Metcalf's teaching class. Oh well. I'm an English major now, for real. And also a business minor. And also a teller. And also busy. Bring it, Spring. I'm ready. I'm encouraged right now.

I rode Trax up to school today, with Philip, and Paul Jackson (unexpectedly), which was pretty neat, because Trax is a bummer. Here's to one month and possibly forever of a break from it. I will miss the low gas mileage on my car.

No comments: