Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today at school, I got off Trax and thought, I am probably allergic to this, because the air literally smelled like allergies. Like a sinister plant smell. I do not understand it, but even right now I keep blowing my nose and having a headache. Probably I could just have a cold, because I am always a few days or weeks behind what my friends are sick with. Sophomore year of high school, this would have been terrible, because I was a hypochondriac, as in, I thought every single thing wrong with me was a bigger problem. I even almost wanted to have a terrible, awful disease just so people would believe me. Collin, or Philip, or maybe both, just kept telling me to stop smoking. That was their solution to coughing and headaches and even bruises. Hmm.

Also, off of Trax, a guy just starting philosophically musing to every single person around him. The whole walk up to school he was reciting, VERY LOUDLY, poetry about humanity, crucifixion, and thought. It was weirder because he wasn't homeless or holding some sign about the end times; he was just some college student. Some man dressed completely like me, but in opposite colors, just kept sideways glancing at me to make sure it was really happening. And it really was, for a long time, and I want to tell the guy to shut up and just let us all listen to our music. But I guess that isn't very nice, so instead I just listened to him until we went opposite directions.

I cannot stop sneezing. I cannot stop drinking mugs and mugs full of tea hoping to feel better. I cannot stop hoping that Lost will just get back to being as good as the Richard Alpert episode.

"Forget the protocol, I'll take your hand right in mine."-Vampire Weekend
(and I cannot help loving that song, because it is just so peppy)

1 comment:

S said...

i love this. and i'm sorry about the air down there. i heard it was dreadful, i guess logan came in handy for once. our air wasn't too terrible.