Saturday, February 16, 2013

Some quotes I have found saved up in my phone:


"That's the cleanest your hair has ever looked!"
-Garrett Anderson, giving compliments in his typical fashion

"On my band t-shirt quilt they are the only band that has TWO T-SHIRTS."
-Provo-Ann, with incredible enthusiasm. She showed me this quilt later in the night.

I have three full days off of work. Three. This is so rare I am not sure what to do with it. There are no major holidays left until like, July, so I probably won't have it again, except for the days I take off when my brother comes home. I am so excited for a Sabbath and rest from my crazy and long days.

It sounds so cliche and dumb, but I am already wondering why college was so long ago. I graduated in December, but I can hardly remember being Buff Crossfit Girl or Writing a Paper All Night Girl. I thought I would miss it more, and I do miss a few things, but all of my friends only want to complain about how hard college is. I still don't have much free time, but I don't have as many deadlines looming over my head, which is nice.

So much going on. I want to start doing a Bible study. I want to exercise more. I want to finish decorating my house and start on some projects. I want to fight this sickness that I feel coming on.


Oh, and some more warm days would be nice as well. Bring on spring, Utah.

No comments: