Sunday, March 4, 2012

So, what happened this week was that I took an accidental mini-vacation.

Except that vacation was to Provo, and basically it cost as much as a flight to somewhere exotic.

My car finally gave up on life and had a small breakdown, which ended in it overheating in a Walgreen's parking lot. So that was cool, except that it put me out a lot of money. I had fun hanging out with Collin and Tony though. Village Inn (which still, gross), darts, lame movies, DI, and taking photos. Provo always feels like a vacation because there is never anything that has to get done and everyone just wants to sit around and eat junk food.

So there's that part of my life.

I wish I had interesting adventures to talk about. There's the time I ate Mexican food for three meals, and then bought vegetables and fruit because I was worried about my health (which was actually yesterday and today), or the day I worked an eleven hour bank shift. But neither of those things are exciting. I need to make more adventures.

No comments: