Friday, November 18, 2011

Russell at work did this thing today, where he was so excited, possibly to the point of overjoyed, to tell me this story that he thought pertained to me. Except it didn't, not even at all. This is usually the case with Russell, but it is so entertaining to watch.

My company gave me a bonus today. I feel so blessed and excited because nothing like this has ever happened to me before. My job feels so much more 'grown up' now. In about a month I will have been there a year, and this is one of my only jobs I haven't dreamt of leaving. God is so good to have placed me where he did. His timing is perfect and I am excited to see what this next year brings..except I hope it doesn't bring me to being fat, because we are getting free lunches at work like, every week now. This may be great for my wallet, but it is not doing wonders for my stomach.

It's weird to see that work is taking up so much of my thoughts. Maybe next time my writing will be more exciting. For right now, I would just like to sleep away my new-found cold.

No comments: