Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I have this thing of where I am going to write down the little things that Mikey or Nick say in a conversation, but I can't really capture the face they are making, which is what says it all. It is like they will burst if they hold it all in. I always forget how funny it is to experience.

I found out this weekend that one of my friends knows my Uncle Wayne, which is crazy because he is from another state and just happens to always stay in his hotel when he works from the road. My uncle is the good kind of Southern gentleman that I think everyone needs in their life. He is a cowboy all of the way through, but he is also short so it somehow seems to balance out alright. He has a good heart and makes me want to spend more time in the country.

What else, besides work. Philip and I accidentally ended up all over downtown searching for my brother to visit with, but he led us to the wrong part of the valley (kid obviously grew up driving in Provo only). Instead we just spent a lot of time using public transportation, and various iphone apps. Who knew it would come in handy, ever? Also, we found some neat treasures at the DI. I wish I could be a better DI-er, but I just don't have the time or the patience anymore.

My thoughts are all over the place, and probably because I am just really tired. I can't shake this bummed out mood, for three days now. My heart is heavy. Tonight was refreshing, being able to just relax and spend time laughing with friends like I haven't laughed for awhile. Tomorrow is my day off and I am excited to spend some extra time with God.



Also:
I am going to let Frank take me up in his plane on Friday, and I will probably spend the next two days getting nervous about it.

No comments: