Friday, April 29, 2011

don't do school, stay in drugs is what my assistant manager recommended to me the other day.

These past two weeks have been non-stop running around. From house-sitting to house-cleaning to work to standing in front of a Spanish class and forgetting Spanish. Today is the first day of what is hopefully relaxing, but mainly finishing up some papers. This semester has been really different for me. I started a new job in December, a job where I actually have to think hard and do grown-up things like get yelled at or work on extra projects for my boss. Along with that I decided I might as well pick Spanish back up and go to class five days a week (which hadn't happened before since, oops, high school). Needless to say I was sort of overwhelmed for like, 4 months of my life. Now that I am used to it, the semester is ending and I am scheduled to work all day on the days my papers are due, in the professor's hands, on campus. Whoops. I have been worried about grades and keeping scholarship stuff up, but I had a good talk with my mom and I'm not stressed anymore. God is good whether I have a scholarship or go to school or not. That is ultimately what keeps me in check.

Anyways, what also keeps me being okay with this all amounts to the time I know that I will get to enjoy in Michigan. It couldn't come any sooner right now.

No comments: