Friday, May 14, 2010

this is my sundown, and that is all that i am saying about that.

well, i am living in a new house, which is a new adventure! i am trusting God will use it over the next little while. things are picking up and getting busier. on sunday i get to do engagement photos with some friends, and then in july i get to help shoot their wedding. how exciting! now that it is getting warmer i am getting even more anxious to fix my bicycle and go places. also i am anxious for vacation, except that i can't make my mind up very well about what i am doing. i just found out that we might be going to denver at the beginning of june, so that would be a fun little trip, too. summer couldn't come any sooner, i think. things are going to be different this year for sure, and i am thrilled for it. in august i will have lived back up in midvale (or sandy or salt lake or wherever i live) for a year already! time is going by so fast. i am learning to love the little moments, like the old ladies that tell me stories while i am working, or the times i am actually confident in doing sound.

the headache is coming back. time for tea and the gorgeous new national album.

1 comment:

kelsea yetton said...

I agree! I can't wait for summer. And I love that you do sound. Its makes my heart to happy. You're perfect for it! Have fun at your new place. And have some adventures in provo with us too!