Monday, February 22, 2010

the sun don't set on the mystery zone.

I spent two of my weekend nights watching the Olympics with my Norwegian brother Kim, which is actually pretty odd, since I have never watched the Olympics with a guy that wanted someone besides the USA to win. Sometimes I forget that he lives in America all of the time, and I think instead that my parents only have him for the weekends. On Sunday nights he flies back to Norway in first class. They give him beer because that's legal for Norwegians, and he arrives home simply to sleep in a bed that's not mine. Except sometimes he tells me about his American english homework, and I believe him because it sounds like what i do now. So we had a pretty nice weekend, Kim and I, driving all around Provo and Orem and feeding the dog wasabi while Austin worked.

Today I added seven pages to my workshop piece though. And sat in a hot tub listening to Brit Daniels sing all my problems away. I think I am going to go see him in April. Maybe I can even ask him the right way to mic drums since his always sound just so gorgeous. He probably won't mind that my hair still smells like chlorine. Cause it does, because I don't love washing it anymore.

There is a hole on the inside of my mouth, and it is maybe there because of all of the candy I have been eating. There is no one to stop me from eating it all of the time, so now I will just get diabetes. Also it could be there because I am anxious about things lately. But things like that come in waves, I guess.

No comments: