Saturday, October 17, 2009

a few days ago, i just completely forgot that i was in school, and it took me until around now to remember. today is the first day in about two or three weeks that i have gotten home to an empty house and had time to stop doing anything.i've been doing so much that my head even forgets important things like when my birthday is or the date or why i even live in salt lake, utah. yup, it's the first friday i can even remember in the two months that i've lived here that i've had nothing going on after 7 PM. looking back, that is just plain exhausting, and now i am wondering what in the world two weeks of being in charge of children and houses i could never afford has done to me. but always, it's easy to see that God gives me more grace in the times that i want to run down every orange cone on the road and quit grocery shopping or even cooking ever. and also, he gives it when i just want to run down to provo on my own strength just to sleep in my bed for hours.

No comments: