Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my little brother announced to me that he wants to be a farmer, and then he asked me to kill nazi zombies with him. i think that i love him even more for that.

i guess nothing is going on except that i can't even make decisions. God is good to me, in the midst of getting walnuts when you ask for rocky road, and even in the midst of the parking lot getting taken by a bunch of men and tiles. He is teaching me how to survive weeks of 3 paper due dates, and even that 1050 won't kill me after all. He is holding my hand and reminding me that breathing is normal, and so is just missing someone real bad. I love him so much for that. plus, i got a tax return this year, so that has to count for something. i am excited for what is to come, whether it be here or 40 miles away.

also, i am itching, even aching, to get a truck, pack it up, and drive to anywhere that is miles of open fields. that sounds like a little piece of heaven to me. i want to wear a dress where the weather isn't bipolar, and breathe in air that isn't cigarettes and pollution, just for one day, even.

No comments: