Thursday, March 19, 2009

andy warhol is in the next room.

my feet ache and my back aches and my head aches, and my hearts aches a little bit too, but i've realized that my hair isn't falling out yet. you win some you lose some, i guess. i'm probably going to throw up in a few hours too because:
1) i ate italian today
and
2) people in my life are going down left and right.
so that leaves me here, anticipating, and remembering my hypochondriac self that i really thought had disappeared.


i've been spending my spring break waking up earlier than i usually do, and it's almost even refreshing. God is so good to give me this family and this heritage. we hiked up a mountain and sang songs on top of a Y that has symbolized deception for so many years. i think that something is going to happen that we don't even see. the show doesn't get fully packed so that our friday service doesn't get shut down. the man walking down the street gets his thirst for answers quenched. i would think of more, but i think i'd rather sleep and try not to throw up.

No comments: