Wednesday, February 1, 2012

it feels good to drive somewhere you haven't driven before, especially in the middle of the night. i always feel like i should just keep going, which basically resulted in me getting off at a wrong exit and getting lost once again. that is an okay feeling too, unless you
1. have someone waiting at the airport for you
or
2. are the kind of lost called hopelessly.

luckily only one of these things was my problem tonight, so i was standing somewhere in the middle.

--work and school are making me so sleepy, but i'd be a liar if i said i was miserable. more like, i'm in a permanent haze.
--this next month is going to be interesting. my life has hit an interesting point of where i have no idea what is going on. i feel like my friendships are changing so drastically. so basically i'm standing here and i know that God is good regardless of where things end up.
--i want to travel, travel, travel. this is starting to take up so many of my thoughts. michigan. virginia. portland. south america.

No comments: