Monday, March 14, 2011

oh hey.

my weekend was super busy, because of working friday night, and then having church all the day saturday. mark darling broke my heart and then told the pieces it was going to be alright, and that God is always good and worth running for. so basically the rest of my weekend was a good reminder of that. encouraging talk with keaton and ashlie after church, and i am excited for the changes that are coming about after this weekend. on sunday i had to have a difficult conversation with a friend. which, oops, was way harder after a bike ride (I AM OUT OF SHAPE AGAIN). but things are going to be good. that's really all i feel like i can say.

i didn't really think it was possible for my heart to hurt so much for a place i've only been once. but it does, and i found myself crying all the way up until falling asleep about not being there this summer. i think i need to go back to michigan instead.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Why don't you just quit your job and come with us again, like I'm doing? :)

kaylee said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you. I know that my boss would let me leave, I'm just not sure how it would work out...