Sunday, January 11, 2009

some things in my life:

1. I gave up on football. My team loses every year, without fail, and it's just not good for my heart anymore. Goodbye, touchdowns, and field goals, and that loud yelling guy that is always in the background.

2. We got a wiiFit. Now I can learn how to do yoga from a tv screen. I can also be told, daily, that I have terrible balance. Nice.

3. I am starting to, believe it or not, like playing electric guitar. I like sounding loud and angry when I occasionally feel loud and angry.

4. Cooking Asian food is not my forte. Yesterday I tried to make pad thai, and it was effectively renamed 'greasy noodles with brown sauce'.

5. I want to go to the midwest again already. It's addicting.

6. Summer couldn't come a few months early, could it? My feet want to be bare, please.

7. I don't think that I want to be in love for a long time.

No comments: